Purdue Online and the Office of the Provost are now accepting nominations for the 2023 Awards for Excellence in Online Education. The awards, along with links for more information and applications, are as follows:
* Excellence in Online Course Design and Delivery (Credit) Details and Application
* Excellence in Online Course Design and Delivery (Non-Credit) Details and Application
* Innovative Online Use of Technology (Credit) Details and Application
* Innovative Online Use of Technology (Non-credit) Details and Application
* Scholarship of Online Teaching and Learning Award Details and Application
Awards, sponsored by Purdue Online and the Office of the Provost, are open to faculty, instructors or other staff members as individuals or as a team across all Purdue campuses. The awards program reflects the importance of recognition for courses or individuals that exemplify excellence in online education. Each recognized course or person/team will receive $2,500. In the event a team wins an award, the $2,500 will be divided equally among members. At least one of the nominees for each award must be a current faculty member, instructor or other staff member at one of Purdue’s campuses. The related online learning activity must have been offered within the past two years.
The awards homepage is here. The deadline for applications and nominations is Jan. 31, 2023.
Questions related to the nomination process can be addressed to Ryne Kerchner, senior program manager for undergraduate programs and compliance, at [email protected]